
"Mommy! Put down that camera and follow me!"
Whenever I go shopping, I buy two kinds of milk: Whole cow's milk for the boys, and delicious Silk soy milk for me. Yesterday we had run out of whole milk so I gave Jack a glass of the soy and oh my goodness! That kid sucked it down like it was a Dr. Pepper on a hot July afternoon. Jack absolutely loves soy milk! So last night when I went to the store, I picked up a few varieties of the soy milk and this morning he tried the vanilla soy and loved it. He keeps grabbing my hand and taking me to the refrigerator for more. I even tricked Kevin into having soy milk. Last night at dinner he told me the mac & cheese was the best he's ever had. It wasn't until he ate most of it did I tell him the secret ingredient was soy milk. He didn't look to disappointed... I wonder if I can trick him into soy bacon.
Jack is such a ham. Every time he sees the camera he poses for it. He reminds me of me. =) These are from around 8:45am this morning.
I didn't know vanity was genetic.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know vanity was genetic.
ReplyDeleteJack, the camera loves you...keep being a ham for mom. Vanilla soy milk is yummy, however has sugar in it so brush your teeth like a good boy.
ReplyDeleteI love Soy milk too...........who wouldn't? He is such a ham! MUAH, MUAH, MUAH!
ReplyDeleteWow! Look how big jack is! So cute! How's that magic sippy cup working out for him?
ReplyDelete~Sam