So, I don't know what time it was when I had woken up. It was still dark out, so I'm guessing around 3am or 4am. I look over at Kevin and Jack is gone. So I look in Jack's bed and he isn't there. And then a rush of panic hits me. O...M...G..., Kevin is asleep on him. I start to freak out and am shaking Kevin whispering and screaming at him at the same time. Kevin wakes up and without moving says, "I'm not asleep on him." Yeah ok, then where is he? After more freak outs, Kevin finally wakes up and points to above his head. Jack is asleep horizontal to us flat against the wall on the floor. Not only did he look cold, he looked so uncomfortable. This time we let sleeping babies sleep, and just covered him up.
Last night was the worst night sleep any of us have ever had. If Jack wants to sleep upside down tonight, we are going to let him. I don't know if the house is too hot or too cold for him, or what keeps waking him up (aside from us last night). I say we put the crib back up, give him a bottle of milk, and turn him into a real baby again. Something tells me Kevin won't let that happen though. =)
This too shall pass. He is a little young to be out of a crib, but he'll figure it out.
ReplyDeleteG.G.
I can lend you one of Muffin's dog beds if you like...
ReplyDelete