
I just finished cleaning house, so, now the biggest dilemma I have today is whether to make chocolate chip cookies or sugar cookies. I love being a stay-at-home-mom.
We spent the day yesterday at Laura's house. Jack had an attitude the entire time. Here are pictures of him glaring at me and having a tantrum because we wouldn't let him stick 25 blueberries in his mouth at once. He did, however, get an entire PB&J sandwich stuffed in his face before we could stop him. He gets like that when other kids are around. I think he thinks they are going to steal his food so he stuffed the whole thing in his mouth. Then, he grabbed William's sandwich and attempted to shove that in his mouth at the same time he was choking down his own sandwich. When he was unsuccessful in that, he got really mad.
While typing this he unrolled all of the toilet paper in the bathroom, unrolled half a roll of tape in the tape dispenser, and locked himself in the pantry. I think it's nap time now... yeah, that's it, nap time.


Well, Chrissy, it's obvious that you starve that poor boy! No wonder he stuffs his poor, little emaciated face with food when given the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteG.G.