
Kevin and I cracked and got Jack the Lightening McQueen race car bed from the movie Cars. It's not the Costco one ($400 is a bit steep!) but it's still really nice and 1/4 of the price. It will get here around the 27th as we had to order it, but with free shipping, who cares, right?
I can't wait for it to get here. Jack will absolutely go nuts when he sees it!
I think all children should be spoiled and loved like Jack. You are so petite you both can cuddle in his new bed until he falls asleep.
ReplyDeleteSmart Consumerism Mama! That is so cute, have you seen the tool box dresser yet? Maybe, Grandma and Grandpa could help out and get the matching dresser! If you see one cheaper than Costco, let me know!
ReplyDeleteSmart consumerism Mama , that is so cute, have you seen the matching tool box dresser yet? Maybe Grandma and Grandpa could help out and get the matching dresser, if you see one cheaper than costco let me know!
ReplyDeleteOf course I would like a painting from Jack also, hmmm how about black, orange and burgandy.
ReplyDelete