Saturday, February 21, 2009

Martha Stewart


That Martha Stewart... is there anything that woman can't do? Since I don't work today, I am whipping up a batch of chocolate chip cookies. I'm trying a different recipe from the one I did before, and already the batter looks and tastes better. Did you know she has like, 50 different chocolate chip cookie recipes on her website? She's amazing. 

After Babycakes takes his nap, we are going to go to Target to pick up sheets for his new bed. They carry the Cars sheet set so of course we have to get it to go with the Cars theme. So, his room is a Cars/Pirate theme, which you wouldn't think would look right, but it actually looks pretty good! I think if we put a pirate hat on Lightening McQueen (the car), it'll really bring the room together.

Kevin and I have been looking at like, a million place to move to. There are so many rentals in this town and at really good rates. The town house we originally wanted to rent ended up not being as glorious as we had hoped. It was really small and I think the property management company exaggerated on the square footage. We did find an adorable 2 bedroom + den, 2 bath, 2 car garage house not far from where we are now. It's single story, new, and just the right size for us. We are going to apply for it on Monday. If we get it, then the den can be a play room for Jack so we won't have to have the tent, easel, and other big toys in the middle of our living room. 

Oh! Cookies are done! 


2 comments:

  1. I have something amazing to tell you: Nestle Break and Bake cookies. Trust me, they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to say it but I love Martha Stewart too! Have you looked at her website for her weekly menus? I tried one and it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete