
Jack does a little thing I like to call Happy Feet. It's his own little way of dancing that is the sweetest thing you've ever seen. So the other night, in celebration of Jack's feet, we decided to watch the movie, Happy Feet.
So, we're sitting there watching it and Jack is doing his dance to the music. Then we get to the part of the movie where the seal tries to eat Mumble the penguin. Jack gets this look of terror on his face and says, "Oh no!" Then, the seal tries to eat Mumble again, and Jack screams, "OH NO!" and runs over to cuddle me. Totally the cutest thing ever! Now every time something suspenceful happens, he looks at us, frowns, and says "Oh no!"
Yesterday it snowed and when I looked outside and frowned at my tot, he looked back at me and said, "Oh no..." I absolutely love it!
Here's a bunch of pictures I took of Jack the past three days. One of them he was watching Happy Feet, and the one where he's eating barbeque chicken wings shows the new table and chairs we just bought him.




absolutely adorable! Gosh I love that kid!
ReplyDeleteIs he eating snacks out of the blanket?! And who is using the laptop at the baby table?
ReplyDelete