Jack's best friend (besides me, Kevin, Jessica, Pippa, well, ya know, everyone!) is his Blue Bunny. Blue Bon, as I like to call him, goes through the wash and dryer a lot! He's lost an ear which Kevin has sewn back on. We've had to cut off the tips of his ears because Jack ate all of the fur off of them (ewww, I know) and then sew them closed. Every day I find a new piece of sticky food imbedded in Blue Bon's fur which grosses me completely out, so I keep washing him and he keeps getting a little bit more like the Velveteen Rabbit, if ya know what I mean! Still, Jack loves his Blue Bon.
In other news, last Sunday we took Jack to the High Desert Museum. Kevin gets free tickets from his work so we thought it would make for a fun family adventure. Jack got to go face to face with a bobcat (with 5 inches of glass between them)! He saw a Canadian Lynx, and many other animals. We walked around and learned about the Paiute Indians, the Old West and cowboys, and many other things. Here's Jack inspecting the fish outside of the museum:
Lastly, Jack is having a blast with having James and Gadge coming over almost daily. I'm personally exhausted from Gadge. James, on the other hand, is a complete angel and I want to adopt him! Too bad he has amazing and loving parents who are just about the raddest people ever. Anyway, here's a great photo of the boys hamming it up. Notice that Jack likes to distribute the toys to the boys. He doesn't mind sharing as long as he gets to pick which toys go to which boy.



a boy and his blue bon should not be seperated. Quit washing blue bon so much - you take out the good smells. gramma tutu
ReplyDeleteAww, Big Blue has even been through the Swine Flu, he's a trouper, I am sure he love's all his adventures with Jack Sparrow.
ReplyDelete