
Jack had his 2 year check-up with Dr. Stiener on Tuesday. We arrived to the doctor's office and the first thing we needed to do was get his weight. Jack refused to stand on the normal scale, so we had to place him in the baby scale lying down. He was screaming his lungs out and crying; it really broke my heart. The nurse said he was 33 pounds, which I think she is completely wrong. He is at least 45 pounds if you ask me! So, I'm going to weigh him the next time I'm somewhere with a scale. Anyway, after weighing him, she measured him and he is 2' 9"! He is in the 95th percentile in height, and 90th percentile in weight. Doc says he's proportionate so not to worry about his sturdy size. Everything else with him checked out great. Unfortunately, he threw quite the temper tantrum while she was checking him out. He threw his fish crackers on the floor, screamed and just had a total melt down. Dr. Stiener said he was just expressing his independence and how wonderful it was. She's really good at putting a positive spin to things. She left and sent in two nurses so he could get his shots. I had to pin his upper body down, one nurse took his legs and pinned those down, and the other nurse gave him his shots. He was not a happy boy! Afterwards though as we were leaving, he saw the two nurses down the hall, smiled & waved, and told them "Buh-bye!". At least he wasn't completely traumatized by the event.
On Saturday we went over to Aunt Jessica's house. We went to a cute little boutique, and then took Jack to "Pirate Park". It's actually called Drake Park, but it has this awesome boat in it so it's nick-named Pirate Park. Jack had a blast there and played really hard. Aunt Jessica really wore him out for me! By the time we got home, we both had to take naps.
Today Kevin and Jack are watching football together. Kevin is explaining the rules to Jack and they are tossing the football back and forth with each other. The only reason I'm watching it is because there are some really cute guys on the Brown's. Brady Quinn = Ooh lala!














So, tell me. Has there ever been a picture taken of Jack that isn't totally adorable? I'd like to know, just because it should be illegal to be that CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteAre you sure I can't purchase him? I'll take one in every size.I'll throw in some amazing shoes.
ReplyDeleteI love the top picture, it's like he is contemplating what Daddy was telling him, the next picture, he is say....."But I just watch for the cheerleaders......."
ReplyDelete