
Yesterday I decided it was time to take the Jack and Gadge on their first outing. I wanted to wait this long before I took Gadge out because I wanted him to be comfortable with me and trust me, especially in public. So, I took the boys to Story Time at the library. Gadge, who is usually a pain in my bottom, was perfect! He listened to me the entire time. During story time he sat quietly and listened. Then when it was time dance or wiggle he participated. He made friends with the other children (there were over 35 kids!). He was amazing and I was so happy to see how much progress I'm making with him. His mom was shocked at how well behaved he was and was so happy that he got to go. So once a week I'll be taking the two boys to the library for Story Time. Jack was good as well. He was a bit difficult getting him to leave the library, but other then that he was a doll.
Last night I got to have Girl's Night with my sister and sister-in-law. I haven't had a girl's night in forever! We went to Jessica's house and watched Confessions of a Shopaholic, which totally made me want to max out my credit cards on purses and shoes. We ate artichoke dip, humus, chips, and all sorts of goodies. Muffin even joined in on the Girl's Night fun! Thanks Jess and Laura for the awesome night and good laughs!
Today I am watching James with Jack. Both boys are napping so I am quickly getting my blogging and other internet activities done. James is the sweetest angel. I'll be taking him and Jack on a nice long walk in the red wagon this afternoon. My diet has had a few slips in it, but for the most part I'm staying on track... kinda. My jeans still fit well, so at least I'm not gaining weight!
Thanks for coming over. I think it's funny that the movie made you want to go shopping and made Laura want anything but shopping. Ah, sisters.
ReplyDeleteThanks! It was fun to hang out :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, the movie made me loathe shopping even more than I already did. But I did enjoy watching it!
Girls night out is a must, even if it is girls night in.....hang in there with your diet, I know it's tough but slowly but surely, maybe while you are in Reno, we can have a girls night out, even if it is just for dinner? I would love to have some one on one girl time with you! Only if you can fit it into your schedule, please let me know!
ReplyDelete