
I have been such a bad blogging mama lately, especially since I have so many new photos to post and so many new adventures to talk about! So, I'm sorting through the latest pictures I've taken and organizing them so I can blog about each of Jack's new experiences. I'll have a really awesome new one up tomorrow, so stay tuned!
Above: Babycakes reading his new Disney's Car book with sketching pad. Below: When Jack misbehaves and he knows he is heading to the "naughty spot", he'll try to hide from us under the dining table or hide under my desk/drawer thing... But in the end, we always catch our tot! 
James, one of the tots I babysit, and Jack, enjoying the sunshine and drawing.

How funny, when I was fighting with my mom at around 12 years old or so, she would send me to my room and I would lay on the tile floor under my bed and cry, the tiles were always so cool on my cheek and I liked to be hidden, weird huh.....
ReplyDelete