
This morning I got to wake up to Kevin's "Dad's Supreme Pancakes". He is such a better cook than I am so he made Jack and I his awesome pancakes. It's a secret recipe, or so he says, but I'm pretty sure he just read the directions on the box and added chocolate chips. Oooh! He knows the way to a girl's heart!
Afterwards the boys decided to do some "man work". Kevin needed to make some adjustments to his r/c car, and Jack just loves helping him. Now they are in the backyard mowing the lawn together. While Kevin mows, Jack stands on the patio screaming toddler profanities at the lawnmower and pointing at it. Good times at the Reese/Barnum home.
After Jack's nap today, we are going to the Humane Society to look at kitties. Despite my disapproval, the boys out voted me again 2 to 1. Somehow though, I think Kevin is cheating by holding Jack's hand up for him. Anyway, it doesn't hurt to look, and it makes Jack so happy to see the cats at the shelter. Tonight we'll go on our family walk and take Jack to the park and end our wonderful Saturday with season 9 episodes 14-18 of Stargate SG-1. Nerd Power!






Whatever would Kevin do without Jack to help?
ReplyDeleteThose boys are so handy!
ReplyDeleteI see blue bon and his cars are helping.
ReplyDeleteIt was actually quite cute. He grabbed all his cars at first and brought them all over and put them on the table.. Big, small, didn't matter they were all there.. Then he got on my lap to help. =)
ReplyDeleteI hope Jack didn't learn any of his toddler profanity from me?!........
ReplyDelete