Monday, December 7, 2009

Feety Pajamas

Well, that time of year has come... CHRISTMAS! Although it is my least favorite holiday, it's important to me that Jack has a special Christmas every year. So we got the tree, hung up the lights and stockings, and let the Christmas magic do its thing.

GrAuntie Michele sent Jack the cutest pair of feety pajamas! Jack was a little nervous about the reindeer feet at first, but now he won't take the pajamas off! I had to bribe him with candy to get him to let me unzip them to change his diapers. Today is day 3 of the pajamas, and I'm going to just have to take them off and wash them whether he likes it or not.

So, this morning when I got up and went to the dining room, I noticed that more then half of our ornaments were missing! Since Jack and Kevin were asleep, I knew the culprit could only be the one and only Mac, our new cat. I found all of the ornaments in a secret kitty hiding place throughout the house. Looks like someone hates Christmas a little more then me.




3 comments:

  1. Awwww, I love his feety pajamas! As kids we loved to put those on and then slide down the carpeted stairs in our house. When you had the feety pajamas on you could slide down the stairs without your pj's riding up and getting carpet burn. I'm sure it drove our parents nuts! Ah, to be little again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest pajamas on the cutest boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome feety pj's, I used to get a pair every year, loved them so much, and the cat, oh yeah, we used to have a cat that would do that, put the cheepo's on the bottom for sure! Hope Mac doesn't try to climb the tree like Moxie did!

    ReplyDelete