Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Little Pizza Paradise



There is a pizza place here called Little Pizza Paradise that I am in LOVE with. If you are from Reno, you know my favorite pizza place is New Yalk Pizza. It has been for the past 10 years... until last week! I am quite confident Little Pizza Paradise has laced their pizzas with heroine because I am addicted! Jack absolutly loves their pizza as well. In fact, here are some pictures of him sharing some with Mac!



Speaking of Mac, a certain someone was using the restroom the other night and Mac thought the stream of urine was so intriguing that he had to capture it! Poor Mac, he went right through that person's legs and fell right in the toilet of pee! Mac then got a nice shower at one in the morning.



2 comments:

  1. Aww that last pic of Mac is awesome! Can I plan a visit up? Are you trying to come up in January and if so, maybe we could swing by during Spring break in April?

    ReplyDelete