
Here are a bunch of pictures from Christmas Eve (I'm typing this at 1am on Christmas Day now.) Most pictures are self explanatory. I didn't have time to organize them properly... sorry!
Angus MacGyver the cat says: If no one else will hug you, hug yourself. *hug*
Wrapped presents at the end are from Lisa. 26 pounds of presents. My weight gain in the past two years is about that amount. Hauling the presents from the box to the assembly line winded me. I am a fat fat water rat!

Unwrapped gifts are from Kevin and I. Do you spot a kitty by the tree? Oh, and shoes and underwear are practical gifts. Some members of this household said they don't count as gifts, but as a Reese, they count. I mean, I gave Oliver a box of diapers for his Christmas present! Also, we (me) chose not to wrap the gifts for Jack this year because he received so many. We (me) aren't lazy, just trying to cut down on toddler break downs.

Holiday Cards!
Yay! More holiday cards!



NOM! NOM! NOM! Oliver stole Pip's snicker doodle that GrAuntie Linda sent them!


Jack likes to share. And then when you go to take the cookie, you get the stink eye.












I sure hope that Jack let you sleep in a little bit this morning! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYou are smart and efficient! You saved time, money and trees by now wrapping gifts, smart girl, smart girl!
ReplyDelete