Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day Madness!!!



Jack had a wonderful Christmas yesterday! When he woke up and ran into the living room and saw all of his presents, I thought he was going to fall over! He immediatly went for his new Batman castle that Grandpa Bruce (Kevin's dad) got him. It took a while to get Jack interested in opening his other gifts, but after a while he got into the swing of things. I'm pretty sure we could open up our own toy store with the amount of presents that boy received!

I had a pretty wicked headache and have been sick (I blame the H1N1 shot I just got on all of it) so I slept a good part of Christmas while Jack watched movies and played with all of his new toys. Kevin made the entire Christmas dinner while I slept which I am very grateful for. I'm pretty sure I would have just made things worst if I attempted to assist. He made a spiraled ham for him and Jack which Jack loved! He also made fresh mashed potatoes and rolls. I did the salad once I woke up and it was a pretty sad looking salad. My mom came over for dinner and ended up just taking care of me after we ate.

Today I'm not doing much better. I woke up multiple times throughout the night sick, then ate some dutch apple pie, and then got sick some more. Today I am just resting and relaxing while Jack plays with all of his new toys. So glad Christmas is finally over!






2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that you were sick for Christmas! Get better soon. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is reason #6 that I don't get flu shots any more!

    ReplyDelete