Friday, November 27, 2009

Missing You, Jack...


Hello from Reno, Everyone! Jack has been staying with Grandma Lisa and Grandpa Jay since yesterday to give me some much needed Chrissy time, however, now that he is gone, I am so sad!!! I miss my lil' guy so much! He had an awesome Thanksgiving at Great Grandma's and Aunt Liz's. I suspect he was quite loved by all. He hasn't given them any grief (that I know of!) and is just loving his vacation. Lisa just posted a picture of Jack and Grandpa Jay on her facebook, and I just had to share with you the two boys. My guess is they are watching football!!!

2 comments:

  1. He looks so grown up! What a stud muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were watching Football! Chrissi, nothing gets by you, and thank you so much again for our Grandma and Grandpa time, we really needed it!

    ReplyDelete