
Last night was one of the greatest nights of my life. Jack absolutely loved Halloween! As you know, his GrAuntie Michele made his costume. He was the Pampered Chef! I decided to go as a 50's housewife. It's a lot like being a modern housewife, just with cuter shoes and a fabulous apron. We started our night by going to our neighbors house for trick-or-treating. Jack did not like that at all and become very upset by strangers so we scratched that idea and headed to Aunt Jessica's house for some family fun. Jack had a blast at her house with his cousins! Afterwards we came home and watched The Corpse Bride and passed candy out to all the kids. There were so many kids that we had to send Kevin to the store to buy more candy. We passed out $25 worth of candy!!! Can you believe it? I mean, there was a point where there was a line of kids to the street to get candy. At 7:45pm I finally turned the lights out and closed the shades because we were flat out of candy and I was not going to spend any more money on it.
Jack loved having kids come to the door. He would answer it and help pass out candy. Most of the time as they would walk away he would run out the door and chase them. And if it was a pretty girl (age 2 - 30) he would chase them and hug them! Everyone loved him though! I got so many "Oh he is sooo cute!" And when the 14 year old girls dressed like strippers came, they started oohing and ahhhing him and Jack worked it for them. He smiled and posed and gave them hugs. I couldn't believe what a flirt he was! Oh, and every time the doorbell rang Jack would scream and many times the parents would say, "That was your son? We thought it was a recording connected to your doorbell!". Nope. Just my toddler having a good time!

Jack making his way to trick-or-treat at Aunt Jessica's.


If you look closely at the top of the glass door window, you can see a baby bear!



Us aunts just can't get enough of baby Oliver!


Check out that Buddha!



The closest thing to a family photo we could get.
These next 6 photos are of us trying to get all of the cousins in one picture.






This is where the hat goes off!





This cookbook was my Nana's. Inside it there is a line that says, "To please your husband, a soufflé would be most appropriate". Really? Really? Kevin is lucky if he gets microwaved chile.






What great pictures! Love, love, LOVE both your's and Jack's costumes. Neither one of you could possibly be any CUTER!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures! So happy to see all of the cousins together ... thanks for the great photos.
ReplyDeleteYou guys look fabulous! We had a ton of trick or treaters too! I was so mad!!! I always get way too much candy so I can eat it later. Bah Halloween Humbug.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, Oliver was about as adorable as it gets.