Jack... The Fashionista?

Jack is going through that fun stage where he wants to pick out his own clothes. Some days he lets me choose, and then some days he is very adamant about what he wears. Below is an outfit he chose the other day to wear. Let me tell you, he absolutely refused to wear anything else! With the snow outside, I thought he would want to wear a jacket or socks but nooooo! Jack wanted to tough it out. He learned quickly that a coat and socks are kinda a necessity.
We had 7 inches of snow last night and it just keeps getting colder! Even though we have four-wheel-drive, I hate driving in the snow or being in the car when it snows. If it does not turn into tropical weather by Wednesday, I am not coming to Reno for Thanksgiving!
We're supposed to have nice, warm weather until after the holiday. You should be fine!
ReplyDelete