Saturday, November 21, 2009

Swedish Pancakes



We ran out of pancake mix so the boys made Swedish Pancakes for me from scratch. I love Swedish Pancakes. It's basically flour, water, salt, sugar, and vanilla. It's very thin like a crepe, filled with jam or berry syrup. I fill mine with hot fudge and whipped cream.

This week went well. I'm done with taking care of Gage, so my stress level has gone down there, but gone up because that was a lot of money I no longer am bringing in. I am looking for a part-time night job so Jack won't have to go into daycare.

Wednesday I took Jack to the library for Story Time. He had a bit of a fit half way through so we left and went to the upper level to look at books. Of course he screamed and ran around like a chicken with his head cut off, but everyone, including the grumpy librarians, thought he was so funny! I was the only one who didn't find it funny.

Today I spent the day with Jessica. It was so nice to have some sister time for more then 10 minutes! We went shopping and she bought me coffee. I rarely get fancy coffee so it was such a nice treat. Now I'm home, Jack and the new kitty, Mac, are asleep like little cherubs, and I finally get a few minutes to myself. Sigh...








2 comments:

  1. A Top Chef in the making if ever I saw one - where's his hat - xoxo gramma tutu

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get a few minutes to yourself and what do you do? Post about Jack! I call it Jack Crack.

    ReplyDelete