Sunday, August 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!


(written on Thursday as I won't have internet access on Sunday)

Well, today is my baby's 2nd birthday. How fast these past two years have flown by. Everyone told me kids grow up so quickly, but I didn't believe them, and now I wish I spent more time appreciating him as a baby as he is now a full grown tot. Every day I am with him is like the best day of my life. Even the days I want to sell him on eBay because of a tantrum or a difficulty, it's still the best day of my life, because I have Jack for my son. He's the best thing to ever happen to me, and I cherish every second I have with him.

My Dear Jack,

One day you are going to read this and think you're mom is a total corn nut. But that's OK, as long as you know I love you no matter what. You are my sweet angel pie, now and forever. Stay the good boy you are. I love you more then anyone or anything else in this world.

Love, Your Corn Nut of a Mom






















Jack on his 1st birthday!



2 comments:

  1. Great pics. Happy birthday, Jack!
    I love you, too!

    XOXO G.G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not gonna lie. This post made me cry. Aren't Jacks the greatest? Makes you wonder what we did without them...

    ...besides curl our hair, paint our toenails, and read books.

    ReplyDelete