
The Thursday before our Alaskan trip, Kevin and I had a little party for Jack, just the tree of us. We took Babycakes to Red Robin. Great service, fantastic food, WAY overpriced. I couldn't believe how expensive everything was. However, it was pretty amazing food, and Jack had a great time, so it was well worth it. After dinner we came home and opened presents and ate cake. Oh my gosh! I love Baskin Robins cakes! I had a coupon of course, for the cake, and Jack got his free birthday scoop of ice cream from there. He didn't like the cookie dough ice cream choice I made for him, so Grandma Tutu came by and finished it off for him. What a thoughtful Grandma! She joined us for cake and presents. By the time Jack got through all of his gifts, he was quite overwhelmed and crying. The funny thing is, when we got home from Alaska, he had 5 more boxes in the mail for him full of presents. He also has several more boxes of presents in the mail to him that were sent late from family and friends. I cann't believe how many gifts he got. If you thought turning 1 was big for him, you are so wrong. Turning 2 was way radder!









Jack's hand going for the cake!













So glad that you're back and blogging again!
ReplyDeleteoh... my blogs weren't good enough huh? /sarcasm
ReplyDeleteKevin, I thought your blogs were amazing! But that ice cake looks better!
ReplyDelete