
Last Sunday we decided to have a family art day. We brought out several canvases and paints, giving Jack the option to paint with whatever colors he wanted. It was such a wonderful family activity! We probably painted for at least 2 hours. We made a large family painting where we all contributed to it, and then each of us did our own individual paintings. Then we got into a paint war and decorated each other. It was so much fun, and Jack really enjoyed being able to express his inner tot.







OMG I love that first picture of Jack, you can tell how much fun he's having with all that paint. You know we would love to have some of Jack's famous artwork for our house...(hint hint)
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great idea! Honestly, I love "Door" and I think Cakes will be a famous artist when he grows up.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful activity for your little family. Chrissy, you are the absolute BEST! And, I think that Kevin is too. I'm so happy that you and Jack found him!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a great idea. Mother of the year award.
ReplyDelete