
Grandma Tutu, Jack, and I are off to Seattle this morning. We are going to get some coffee and then it's just a quick 6.5 hours until our destination. From there we will be staying at the Mariott over night. In the morning we will be heading to our beautiful cruise ship, the Norwegian Star and then we are off to Alaska! This will be the first time any of us have been to Alaska, and this will be Jack's first cruise, my fourth, and I think the 6th or 7th for my mom.
Sunday will be Jack's birthday. We plan on having the waiters bring him a cake and sing him Happy Birthday. Can you believe he will be 2 years old? It seems like just yesterday I was the size of a whale and 32 pounds overweight with him growing inside. I like to think of him as my little goa'uld (It's a Stargate thing). I remember when he was in my tummy and would crush my ribs to show me how much he loved me. Now he crushes them by sitting on me. Sigh... I wouldn't trade him for the world... maybe a nice new Coach purse, but not the world.
Kevin: We're going to miss you a lot. I promise not to bring you back a crappy tee shirt or anything lame as a souvenir. We love you oodles and oodles. <3
You guys are going to have a blast! Have fun and take lots of pictures!
ReplyDelete