Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Please Be Patient...


I have a ton of photos to sort through from our Alaska cruise so please be patient while I work on that blog. It took me forever just to get his birthday photos up! Until then, here is a fantastic photo of Jack riding our lawnmower. Don't worry, it wasn't on while Kevin was pushing him on it. Jack just likes to sit on it and enjoy the great outdoors.

In other news, sadly Jack's new black fish has passed away. Since it was past the 15 day return policy, she was washed away in the toilet and sent to fishy heaven. This one really bummed us out because she was a newer fish, and we aren't sure what killed her. We hope she is happy in Fish Heaven. Jack seems to be dealing with the loss well, basically because he's 2 and has no idea that he even had a black fish.

Before I go, I wanted to let you know that I have over 20 thank you cards to write and send out. I don't want any of you to think we are ungrateful for your generosity. It's just going to take me a little while to get through all of them. I appologize for the delay in getting them out. I am watching James today so it won't be until tomorrow or Thursday until they are sent out. I always try to have them out within 3 days of receiving the gift, but this year it just isn't happening. Thanks for being patient. We really are grateful!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous time! Although we took our Jack to San Francisco, booked a hotel for three nights and only stayed one because vacationing with a tot-uh is pretty much an oxymoron! I'm glad you guys had so much fun! He is so freaking cute I want to eat him for dessert.

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a riding mower! I have bad news as well, Krunk died a couple of weeks ago, but Murphy is still hanging in there! We were actually really sad, we all love Krunk

    ReplyDelete