
Today Jack had his second lesson at SoccerTots today, and he had a blast! He was such a good boy and listened to the Coach, me, and the other parents. He had so much energy that at one point I had to sit down and take a break and let someone else chase him... I was exhausted! He had a wonderful time though and didn't hit/push/bite/strangle any of the other children. Towards the end he became real tired though and had a melt down after Coach gave him a stamp on his hand. He practically fell asleep on the ground from crying. So I scooped him up and got him home in time for his nap. He really is wiped out and I don't expect to hear from him for a few hours.





So, yesterday I absolutely had a freak out on Jack. We were cuddling in bed and I was scratching his head and all of sudden when I looked in his hair, I saw little white dots. Of course I screamed bloody murder because I thought it was lice. Poor Jack, I scared the bajeebus out of him! When I got closer and looked again, I realized it wasn't lice, but it was crumbs from the cupcake he had at lunch. So, yeah, his mama is a freaky freak.

Cupcakes care of Aunt Laura!

I also went to Walmart yesterday and can someone please explain to me why Walmart is selling shorts for $17? I was like, are you kidding me? If I'm going to spend $17 on a pair of shorts, they sure won't be coming from Walmart. Target maybe, but Walmart? Oh the humanity!
Yay for Jack! I'm so glad that his second lesson went a lot better than the first. Enjoy the peace and quiet while he's napping. Amen on the shorts. I wouldn't pay $17 for Walmart shorts either!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Jack! I'm so happy that he had a better time and I'm glad that you didn't give up after the first experience. Chrissy, you are so funny. Cupcake crumbs. hahahaha
ReplyDeleteHe looks like a pro! He's going to be great at sports!
ReplyDeleteAnd a soccer pro! I freak myself out all day looking at peoples hair, I completely understand!
ReplyDelete