
Yesterday my brother and sister, Nick and Jess, had a duathlon that they competed in. They are training right now for two really big triathlons... one this month, one next month. This one was running and biking, which I think they both did fabulous in. Can't wait for the big race on the 28th!
I'll admit though, after the race, Jack and I were so exhausted that we had to hit Dairy Queen up for some onion rings and a hot fudge chocolate covered waffle bowl sundae. Watching people exercise just wears us out!












That is just insane.........umm...why are they smiling? I would be crying?
ReplyDeletePS Read Skinny Bitch, you may quit soda and everything else fun........
ReplyDeleteThose are great action shots Chris - did you use photoshop to get the black and white effect? Professional quality girl.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming out to support us. It was way more fun having you all there!
ReplyDeleteThese people look way too happy to be running, I'm pretty sure that's a mental disorder of some sort.
ReplyDeletePS - The bike shorts are way hot, Jess! ;)
Ew Cole. Ew.
ReplyDelete