
A few weeks ago Jack started to really get into opening doors. This especially worries me because I don't want him to get outside and lost. The locks on the door are no problem for Jack as he somehow learned how to unlock them. So, throughout the house we put the plastic safety covers on the door handles so he couldn't open the doors. You know what Jack did to the "safety" covers? He broke them off each door. For example, I had gone into the closet to get some towels and Jack grabbed the door and slammed it into the wall causing the cover to snap and break. So now if he can get to an open door he slams it and breaks the cover. Safety? Not in this house, baby!
Sounds like someone needs to go to the chat room.
ReplyDeleteIs THAT how you open doors with those things on? I can never get our of Liz's house.....hers are rubber though, may want to invest in those!
ReplyDeleteI have the same problem at Liz's. She usually has to open the door for me. :-/
ReplyDelete