Friday, June 5, 2009

Things Little Boys Do When They Think Mom Isn't Watching: Part Deux!


Jack is a very curious, independent, but mischievous little tot. Here are a few pictures of him over this past week doing things he shouldn't be doing.

This first set is Jack sitting at my vanity. Now, that boy knows he is not allowed in the drawers. Sometimes he'll spend several minutes trying to open one quietly but then I'll say, "Jack! You better not be in my drawers!" and then I hear a slam! and he's sitting there with his hands folded like he wasn't just in my stuff. So, I decided to document it as evidence for when he's older. He loves my makeup... no, not in that way! (Although if it was in that way we would still love and support him). He uses it as art supplies. Heaven forbid he play with the hundreds of crayons he has. No, he'd rather use my Sephora eyeliner that I can't buy here because Bend lacks a Sephora.


Another rule we have is he can't play on the computer. Now, this is one of those rules like jay walking - you're not supposed to do it but you do anyways and no one cares. Yeah, well Kevin taught Jack a while back how to open our laptops and turn them on and off. Once Jack is on the main screen he just pushes all the buttons as fast as he can because he knows at any moment the laptop is going to be taken away.


Lastly, I thought I'd add some photos of him from yesterday before SoccerTots. His Fairy God Mother, Mary, bought him about 20 books for his birthday last year that are totally toddler safe (hard cardboard, can't tear the pages out and can clean it if he spills food/drink on it). One of Jack's favorites is a series she got for him called "My First..." This one he's looking at is "My First Truck". He likes to point at them and talk about them. I don't know what he's saying, but who cares, right?



2 comments:

  1. He's going to be very artistic, technologically savvy and very studious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing specimen of a tot. He'd be perfect for a tot museum!

    ReplyDelete