
Last week Laura let William come over for a play date with Jack and James. He had so much fun jumping on the couch, throwing pillows, and digging in the dirt for secret treasures. We love having William over to play!
Today we are off to the library followed by the Veteran's Day Parade downtown. Bend is a very patriotic city, so there is going to be floats and the air force is going to fly over downtown, along with plenty of recruiters to sign Jack up for the military. Haha, just kidding GrAuntie Linda! Afterwards, depending on Jack's attitude, we might go over to Laura's for a play date.
I'm currently looking for a part-time job. I am no longer doing day care for Gage. His mom's schedule has changed permanently to graveyard, and I am not interested in having him here 5 days a week for the graveyard shift. I will continue to watch James twice a week, but I do need a part-time job for weekends or a few nights a week. Shouldn't be too hard to at least get something seasonal.














Oh, my boys are soooo cute together. I love those action shots of William. My little gramma heart is swelling with love. Thank you from TuTu
ReplyDelete