Monday, November 2, 2009

A Day In The Life Of Jack


Jack is such a busy boy! He loves his puzzles, ABC's, munching on crackers, playing hide and go seek, and of course, racing his motorcycles. He's the sweetest boy ever. I love him so much.

Today I had a coupon for a free box of chocolate covered fruit. Silly me to leave it on the counter. When I came back, the chocolate was gone, but the fruit was still there, and Jack was sitting next to the box looking at me so innocently. He is my love.








2 comments:

  1. Potty training...NOT fun. But once Jack gets it, he will be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet! I love how he can fold himself into tiny hiding places! And I really love how he ate all the chocolate off the fruit. I would do the same thing, but on donuts. I would eat all the chocolate and sprinkles and generously leave the rest for my family. I knew I liked that kid.

    ReplyDelete