While living in Reno, Jack had four fish: Krunk, Thing, Murphy & Mr. Reef. Well, Mr. Reef & Thing died (at least I think it was Mr. Reef and Thing, fish are so hard to tell apart!). Apparently I overfeed pets which led to their demise. Anyhoo, with the move to Bend being a 7 hour drive, I didn't feel right forcing the fish to ride in a car that long. Luckily, we were able to find them a good home with Jack's grandma, Lisa. So now his fish are living the Melrose Place lifestyle with Britney, Kevin (not my Kevin, this Kevin is actually a fish), The Twins, Casper & Bob (which are all fish in case you were curious).
Now that we have settled in, Kevin (the person, not the fish) was able to set up Jack's tank for him. We went to the fish store and got Jack three new fishys! Although sometimes I think it's more for us instead of Jack-Jack. Kevin chose a red and black one and named him Snapper. I chose a black one and named him Snipper. And we got an algae eater chosen by the Petsmart girl and named him Sniper because he hides all the time.
So, here are a few pictures of Jack and his new fish. Enjoy!
Those are extremely handsome fish! Kevin got his fins hurt (I think Brittney has been paying more attention to Casper) so he hides out alot, so does Murphy, I think Kevin and Murphy may have a little somethin somethin going on on the side......if you know what I mean. Krunk is still swimming laps and training for his marathon. Hi Jack "SMOOOOOCH!!!"
ReplyDeleteHmmm, pets aren't your specialty. Better luck w/ the baby!
ReplyDelete