(Pippa and her Jazz Hands!)
Yesterday Jack had a play date with his cousins. Aunt Laura set up the tot pool with some bubbles so they could splash around. The two boys weren't much for the water, so we set them outside of it so they could just get their hands wet. But Pip just loved splashing them and us and the phone. I had to hide my camera cause I thought for sure it would be going in the pool, too! As you can tell, by the end of the day, Jackpot was wiped out. He is such a love.
I had to chase Jack to get his swimsuit on.
I love a good hot tot. Maybe they could teach me how to swim for the tri?
ReplyDeleteah, that last photo of him is adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh look at his Budda Belly, we should rub it for good luck!!
ReplyDelete