So, as I was saying, it's not easy being a tot. Jack is teething right now, and has about 5 teeth coming in at once (at least I think 5, every time I try to count he bites me.) I have tried everything to help with the pain, and I mean everything. Two types of baby orojel, frozen wash cloth, teething tablets, teething rings, frozen banana, frozen waffle, and many other things that I can't really think of. I find the orojel, 3 teething tablets, and a graham cracker usually makes him feel better. This was him yesterday when they started to ache:
And here is him after the intervention:




I know how that lady feels, I want to eat his cheeks, try peeling a large carrot and putting it into the freezer then let him have a ball, he won't be able to bite into it by he will sure try!!
ReplyDeleteI JUST NOTICED HIS PIRATE QUILT IN HIS CRIB!!! THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!
ReplyDeleteThat tot sure does like his grahms. Oh chompers.
ReplyDeleteThat is the best bet: orajel, teething tablets, and food. And remember, if it works every time, then no need to look for anything else! I think it was about the same for us.
ReplyDeleteI found a new "miracle" that says it works for teething too, you could always try it... It's called Gripe Water and its made by a company called Baby's Bliss. It's only sold in Longs down here.
ReplyDelete