Monday, June 16, 2008

A Grand Day Out: Jack's Day at the Park


So, one of Jack's most favorite things to do is go to the park. He loves to watch the big kids run around and chase each other. I think he is studying them so he can learn how to run around, too. He's getting close, I can tell. He can pull himself up with no problems and walk with furniture or one of us to guide him. He's an incredible crawler as well. If he's on a hard surface like cement or tile, he does the bear crawl where he won't let his knees touch the ground. Oh so cute! Anyway, we took Jack to the park this weekend and it seems like he had a real ball. You be the judge though. Y




6 comments:

  1. Awww what fun! He'll be walking in no time. Get your running shoes ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!!! Can't wait to take him myself....tell Kevin I said Happy Fathers Day (belated!) Love the side pic with Jacks squishy face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so happy and that makes me happy! Thank you so much for sharing.

    G.G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hate how god damn cute this little munchkin is. One day he'll know his uncle Aaron is a rock star.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate how goddamn cute this child is. One day he'll realize how famous his uncle Aaron is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't beat a good bucket swing.

    ReplyDelete