
Today I woke up to eggs and hash browns. Yuuuum! Jack of course gave me lots of cuddles and hugs, followed by throwing toys at me and refusing to wear pants. Shocker. That boy LOVES being naked. Can't blame him though, he has the cutest tushy ever!! Afterwards the boys went shopping with me. They hate shopping so this was huge for them to come with me and not complain. Well, Jack complained, but since he can't talk very much, I just pretended he was telling me how much he loves me.
I have TONS of pictures and posts to update you all on. I know, I've been bad. My Passion Party business has really taken off and I'm lazy, which is why I have been soooo behind. But I'm back in the saddle, so stay tuned!
Before I sign off though, Happy Mother's Day, Mom. You are my inspiration every day to be a good mother to Jack. Thank you for being everything to me and more. We love you!

Such a cute photo of you and Jack. Happy Mother's Day, Chrissi!
ReplyDeleteOh Chrissy that's the best blog ever! Thank you for being my girl - I love you.
ReplyDelete