
Yesterday Jack and I went to his friend, Sam's, 3rd birthday party. Jack was not the best behaved boy but before we left early due to bad behavior, I did get to have a piece of the birthday cake which was basically heaven in cake form. Marble cake with a lemon center.. OMG! Well, today Sam's mom (they live a few houses down) brought me over more cake! You can imagine how happy I am right now! Originally I was going to eat it in the bathroom and hide it from Jack, but Kevin came home with a coconut meringue pie and chocolate chip cookies, so I decided I would share after all. Here is the evidence of a very happy tot.


He learned the "pucker up" pose from me.

As you can see, my hair is not only chopped off, but is bleached blonde as well. On May 22nd I am in a fashion show for Regis Salon here in Bend. I represent the "wild" look. They've been doing my hair and waxing for FREE since I'm in the fashion show, plus I get a super cute outfit! Yay for me!
The *wild* look is perfect for you!
ReplyDelete