If you're friends with me on facebook then you already know I am a crazy cat lady. Yes, I may only own one cat, but that is because I have Jack and too many cats with a toddler is a recipe for disaster. Not only that, but MacGyver is the independent type of puss, and he doesn't play well with others. Never-the-less, if Kevin would let me decorate the house in cat nik-naks and calendars of kittens falling out of flower pots, I would totally do it. Now that I have a new laptop (thank you very much, Jack Reese!) I have this awesome program that lets me take pictures with fake sceneries in the background. Due to this, I have made several "kitty vacations" with MacGyver. He's a good sport and tolerates my bag of crazy. Enjoy!















You are indeed a crazy cat lady! Great pics. Such a good way to start the day. Thanks, Chrissy!
ReplyDelete