Sunday, May 16, 2010

Crazy Busy Weekend

Jack in Reno!

This weekend has been full of crazy adventures. Yesterday I spent the day with my sister shopping at the Goodwill. Oh how we love the Goodwill! Out of over 50 items, we ended up buying about 10 pieces. While we were out and about, Kevin and Jack went to the park TWICE! Pretty much the best day ever for Jack as he loves the park.

Today was a cleaning day. It's been raining outside so we haven't been able to do much yard work. We really want to make it lovely but since we are in a rental, it seems like a waste of money buying mulch and flowers for a place we won't stay in. As Kevin was discussing today's plans with me about housework, we hear a CRASH! We came out to see what the commotion was about. Jack had taken Kevin's very expensive race car and crashed it into the wall. Now we have a lovely hole in the wall. Ugh!

I just finished updating my Passion website! I have 5 parties booked in June which I am thrilled about. Looks like business is going well! Check it out and book a party (if you're in Reno or Bend!) www.PassionEuphoria.com


1 comment:

  1. You can get a drywall patching kit, fairly cheap and easy to use, from Home Depot or any other hardware store.

    ReplyDelete