Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hi!



Wow, remember when I used to blog EVERY day? Now it's amazing if I can fit it in once a week. Blogging is so important to me. I want to document everything that happens in Jack's life. I am just crazy for that tot! So, I really am going to start blogging better. Plus, Grandma Tutu is getting a bit irritated with my lack of pictures. She really likes her daily updates!

Well, we cut off all of Jack's hair. His last haircut before this was back in October. I loved his long locks.. that surfer boy look! But he loves wiping his hands on his head and the food in it was just not happening for me. Aside from that, he never lets me comb his hair so it was getting tangled. So, the hair had to go. Our friends, Nate & Afton, came for a visit last week. Here is the last picture of Jack before we shaved his head. He loves his "Aunt" Nate. She's the bee's knees! (Nate & Afton's mom is Ruby, who watched Jack for the first 6 months of his life while I worked).



I've been working really hard with my new business. My goal for March was to have $1,000 in sales, and with just two days left, I'm at $929 in sales. Almost there! Every month I'm going to raid my goal as well. I have several parties booked in April, plus I get to shadow one of the Executive Directors next month. She just happens to live in Reno so I'm very lucky!! I can't wait to be able to do my shadowing. She's been in the business for 7+ years and is one of the top dogs. Yayzolles for me!

With Spring supposedly on it's way, we decided to do a massive Spring cleaning. You know the kind where you move your refrigerator, clean things people will never see? Yeah, it was one of those. The house looks amazing though and smells fantastic! However, a certain feline keeps tracking in his little paw prints on the counters. Oh MacGyver!

Here a bunch of photos over the past two weeks. Enjoy!!



















6 comments:

  1. Kevin is so lucky to have Jack as a helper. I hope that he realizes that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is getting so big, and he is such a cutie! And congrats on your sales! Who could resist a sales pitch from you anyway? I watched Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday and thought of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the more frequent updates?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Little boy shorts are the cutest thing ever and your Jack just makes them cuter.
    2. The pics of Kevin and Jack are super sweet.
    3. HOW DARE YOU DEEP CLEAN LIKE THAT! You are giving me a major complex!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I just saw him under the rug with his snack. He's so cute I think I'm going to just explode.

    ReplyDelete