
Now that I have my own little business ( www.passioneuphoria.com ) I've been ridiculously busy building my website, advertising, filling orders, etc. But, I wanted to fill you in with a few pictures of Jack from a few weeks ago. We went to Portland for a day trip to see my dear friend, Katie, from Chicago. We used to be roommates when we worked at Walt Disney World. She's one of my most loyal and dear friends, and when she told me she had a business trip in Portland, I had to drive to go see her (I don't fly!).
I had an amazing time with Katie. I got to meet her two little boys and we spent the day at Ikea. We got to talk about our hopes and fears, our beautiful sons, and just spend time together. I miss my friend. Thank you, Katie, for seeing me. I miss you tons.



I love that pic of you and Katie together. You two look great. It's awesome you both have little tots, too!
ReplyDeleteI think we look tired. It could be because we were trying to leave Ikea for almost an hour and somehow got caught in a Swedish maze! Thanks again for you and Jack driving all the way out to see us! I love you!
ReplyDelete