Kevin and I have some friends that are married named Morgan and John. They just started their own magazine which will be going to print this October. Kevin is doing some freelance work for them on the design layout, and since they are so busy getting ready to put out their first issue, they are in need of a nanny for their 1 year old and 2 year old boys. They had asked me if I was interested which I kindly rejected their offer. Then they told me how much they would pay me if I would do it for 20 hours a week. Lets just say it was an offer I couldn't refuse!
So on Friday, Morgan and the boys are coming over so we can discuss days and hours. I'm pretty stoked about it! Jack really likes the boys (Luca and Paxton). They are rough and tumble tots like him so I'm sure they'll get into all sorts of trouble together. Plus, they live just 2 blocks from Nick and Laura so when I'm at their house helping out, I can meet Laura and the kids at the park and spend more time with Pip and the boys as well.
Here's hoping for the best!
Ooo good luck! You are so the hot nanny type!
ReplyDelete