Monday, August 23, 2010

A Week Of Play Dates!


Today and tomorrow Jack has play dates with his friend, James. James is one of the boys I was watching for daycare until I decided to stop in July. However, James' new daycare provider was unavailable this week so I was more than happy to have him come over today (and tomorrow) and spend some time with Jack.

Aunt J came over as well today. I had an appointment so she watched the boys for me. Jack is absolutely nuts for her. This morning he had refused to put on clean clothes and I told him Aunt J wouldn't come over unless he put his clean clothes on. He immediately pulled off his shirt and pants and put on his clean clothes. What is with boys and wanting to be stinky?

Things have been quiet around the house. Kevin is completely focussed on a boy project he has going on with his motorcycle. A lot of screws, bolts, and stuff I don't get. I'm working on potty training with Jack which is a slow process. I also have been downsizing a lot lately. Aside from my massive garage cleaning last month, I've been going room to room and getting rid of things. My house looks so nice now. I'm really starting to enjoy my home. Right now I'm also looking for a part-time job. Not really looking for anything particular. I'm looking more for a job that can be flexible with days/hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment