Saturday, August 21, 2010

Family Weekend


This morning Kevin and I made family breakfast together. Eggs, pancakes, and bacon for the boys. Jack loves helping us cook and will be a Top Chef before we know it! After breakfast we had plans to meet Nick and the family at the park but Jack crashed for his nap so we were unable to make it. We're getting ready though to walk to the park now that he's awake. Kevin and I are still trying to lose weight. In three weeks he's lost 12 pounds and I've gained 1 pound. To be fair, I am not making a very good effort to eat better or exercise so I only have myself to blame. Oh Well..

Stefanie had some awesome photos on her camera from our visit so I thought I'd share with all of you!







1 comment:

  1. You guys should try P90X out, I'm in my third week of it and so far I'm starting to see some good results and I feel great! So much energy!

    ReplyDelete