Thursday, August 19, 2010

SoccerTots - CUBS!


Since moving to Bend, we've had Jack in SoccerTots at the Cascade Indoor Sports Center. It's always been a great outlet for his energy and helps him learn how to interact with other children. So for the past two years my lil' guy has been a Teddy. But starting September 9th, he's moved up in SoccerTots to the Cubs! This will include three and four year olds! It is going to be on Thursdays at 5pm so Kevin will meet us there after work to help with Jack's soccer practice each week.

Today Jack had a lovely play date with Pippa, William, and Oliver. His cousins really tolerate him. There was a point that Jack hit Pippa and she swung her fist back to give him a shiner! Luckily I intervened before my son got his butt kicked by a girl. Seriously, all it will take is one good punch to the face and Jack will never mess with her or her brothers again. After we got home, I made Jack lunch and came into the office to grab something. It was unusually quiet so I went back out to the dining room to find my little angel pie had fallen asleep. Such a snickerfritz!

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had a soccer program like that here. My Jack needs more interaction with kids. His version of soccer is him throwing the ball in my face, or kicking all over the yard and waiting for me to go get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let Pippa hit him. He has to learn the consequences for starting trouble. (like I have any room to talk)

    ReplyDelete