
Jack had a wonderful birthday yesterday! Aunt Jessica came over in the morning and played with him for hours! They walked around outside, pretended to drive the truck, chased each other, and just had some quality time together. After Aunt "J" left, I spent the day snuggling Jack and watching his favorite TV show with him, Voltron! Voltron is from 1984 and that kid can not get enough of it. Kevin got off work and we had cake and presents. One of his favorite presents was a harmonica from our friend, Barbara. He won't stop making "sweet" music. Oh my ears!
Today Jack and I are having another quiet day. We ate the rest of his birthday cake for breakfast which is now all over his bed and room. Tonight after dinner we will clean house and probably watch the Princess and the Frog. It's Jack's current favorite Disney movie. I really enjoyed it the first 200 times we saw it. After that, now I'm a little over it.
















So fun! Every child should enjoy making music...or just some sweet noise...
ReplyDelete