Friday, February 5, 2010

Sick Tater Tot

Well, I'm blogging at 5am because Jack is sick and we've been up all night. I thought his cold was starting to get better, but now he has this awful cough. It's not bad enough where I think he needs to see a doctor, but it is pretty bad. Mostly we've been giving him a lot of cuddles and gatorade to keep him happy. He does not want to be set down and insists that one of us is holding him all the time. He has a little fever, but it's manageable with children's medicine. Poor little guy.



I really love our cat.


Jack hiding from his diaper change again.
I love giving that boy sugar!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cuddles are the best medicine...and sugar of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.. sorry to hear he's sick. I hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd better take a nap when he naps today. That way you'll have enough energy for another fun filled evening!

    ReplyDelete