Firemen... They Make Me Want to Start a Small Kitchen Fire...
Jack, James, and I were invited to the local fire department for a tour with Sam's older brother's cub scout group. I was more then thrilled at the idea as firemen are known for being hot. Plus, it would get the kids out of the house as they've been cooped up here with the cold weather. We arrived there at 10am and met some of the most gorgeous men I've ever seen in my life. They took all of us around the station and talked about fire safety and such. Jack, being the delightful angel pie he is, didn't listen to a word they said and kept running to the trucks and trying to hide under/in them. One of the hot firemen helped me catch Jack on more then one occasion. Some say he helped because it's his duty, I say he helped because he secretly wants to marry me. Anyway, after the presentation, the kids got to climb in the truck, set off sirens, and push lots of buttons. It was an awesome field trip!




Field trip for Mama for sure!
ReplyDeleteCute kids, but where are the pics of the firemen???
ReplyDeleteI was too shy to ask for a group shot of them, but I really wish I had! They were sooooo hot!
ReplyDelete