





Awww, just look at our little Jack Jack! He's still trying to learn the concept of "sharing" as you can see from his Grand Theft Auto photos here with his cousin William. That's okay, William took some train pieces from Jack, so it was a pretty even trade off.
Today I signed Jack up for soccer lessons aka SoccerTots. Last year he did it and loved it! He got all sorts of socialization and interaction with other kids, and just loved running around kicking the ball. His Aunt Stevi bought him a soccer ball and soccer net for toddlers so he'll be able to practice a lot at home and show all of the other 2 years olds up. Our motto is either go big or go home!
We also have signed Jack up for swim lessons. He loves the water and is a champ at going under. Again, this is more for the socializing and learning directions thing more then how to actually swim. Lets face it, the kid would sink like a rock if he was on his own. So until he's old enough, he'll be doing lessons with me at Juniper Pool. It's a lot of fun watching him kick his legs and move his arms. By this time next year he'll be the next Michael Phelps of toddlers.
All is well here in Bend. Lots of snow and ice and cold weather. I'm still taking care of James but other then that, I just spend my days with Jack. It will be nice to have him back in some sports. Also, I've signed myself up for a running class and yoga. Ok, I bought yoga pants but the actual going to classes has not been very successful. And the running class I signed up to do with Laura so I'm super grateful I'll have a buddy there. I have some big saddle bags and don't fit into any of my jeans. Luckily all of my new yoga pants are super stretchy! I just want to lose 10 - 15 pounds and I'll be happy. Then I'll probably eat an entire Boston Cream Pie again in celebration and gain all of the weight back, but whatever!
Story Time at the library is back and is one of Jack Jack's favorite activities. We missed it last week because I wasn't feeling well, but we have plans to go this week. It's full of singing, dancing, and stories. Afterwards we'll walk to Starbucks and get ourselves a nice coffee and hot chocolate. Good times with my favorite boy. xoxo
Cute pictures and great post. Like me, you don't have time to work! I should be doing a spin class this morning with Lisa, but it takes me way too long to wake up and get ready for an 8:30am class.
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha...I love the grand theft auto pics. Priceless! I was reading your sidebar and your Jack is so smart! Putting things away, organizing them, categorizing them-that's one smart kid!
ReplyDeleteHilarious series of pics.
ReplyDeleteHow is Yoga going? I love it, tomorrow, Ball Blast with GG!
ReplyDelete