
We've signed Babycakes back up for SoccerTots this season. His first day of practice was last week. When we showed up, Coach Olivia said "Oh it's Jack!" You know it is never a good sign when the coach has had 100+ students, hasn't seen your child in 6+ months, and remembers his name. Jack has a lot of energy, a very independent personality, and kind of likes to play by his own rules, so I'm not surprised Coach Olivia remembered him so well. Plus, he's by far the best looking child ever, so I mean, he is unforgettable!
His first practice went OK. Grandma Tutu came out to see him do his thing. He had to be taken outside a few times because he wasn't following directions and throwing tantrums left and right. Not his best moment. However, yesterday at practice went really well! He listened to Coach Olivia, followed directions, and only had to be taken out one time (which is really good!). He has 12 other team mates and loves the little girls. He hugs them all the time! One mom even got the cutest picture of Jack and her daughter hugging and once I get the e-mail of the picture I'll post it. Seriously, my kid is a lady's man! And he loves Coach Olivia. He flirts with her every chance he gets. We also have a new coach this season, Coach Renee, whose first words to me were, "The first time I saw Jack I knew he had more energy then me!". Glad we have him signed up in soccer though, he really needs that outlet. Swimming will be coming up next month for him so that will be another good way to get his energy out of him.
Sadly, I will not be attending any more of Jack's SoccerTot practices. My running class starts next Saturday at the same time as Jack's practice, so Kevin will be doing soccer with him as a daddy/tot activity. Jack listens a lot better to Kevin and they love doing boy stuff, so this will be good for both of them.
Today we are baking cookies and brownies, laundry, and then the boys are going to watch football. They love football! Sounds good to me though; it just means I get to take a nice long bath and have a day to myself. Bring on the football! w00t!





Go Jack! Go Chrissy! Go Kevin!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing such an amazing job, sorry I couldn't be there! Enjoy your running time, remember, it is YOUR time. Even if it is challenging, enjoy your alone time and realize that it is good for you inside and out!
ReplyDelete