

I love my little hambone. Jack is just so full of adventure and curiosity and I love watching him as he learns new things everyday. Right now he's very into playing tricks on us and he loves being scared (like popping out of the closet and screaming BOO! at him). Aside from sleeping with his Blue Bunny, he also likes to bring a few cars with him to play with while he drifts off to sleep. As you can see from the above picture, he likes to pretend he is asleep but he always gives it away because he's laughing so hard.
One of Jack's favorite "games" right now is being naked. When it's time for a diaper change, he runs as fast as he can from me and hides in small spaces so I can't get him. Then, when I finally catch him, he'll let me take off his pants and diaper, and then he runs like Hell and throws his shirt off. Seriously, it's taken up to 20 minutes to put pants on that kid. Being the internet is full of perverts, I won't post the adorable photos of him running around naked, but here are some of him hiding from me so he doesn't have to get a clean diaper.
Today Aunt Jessica surprised us by coming over. Jack loves her so much, and it really put him in a good mood to spend some time with her. Thanks for coming over, Aunt Jess!


He is so dang cute, I can't stand it......I have 2 play dates set up for him next Monday, One in the morning with my friend Ashley and she is bringing her baby Tenleigh over then off to Great Aunt Liz's Daycare!
ReplyDeleteAhh, I can't wait to hang out w/ Cakes again soon!
ReplyDeleteJack, you are so cute...Blue Bunny is one wucky wabbit! Keep him close at all times.
ReplyDelete